The Burnette Agency believes in creating a strong, empowering and familial environment to ensure the success and happiness of our team. We love what we do and take pride in the fact that companies trust us to share their message and brand with the world. We are hungry, eager and dedicated to providing exemplary service, creative ideas, honest feedback and out of the box thinking. Each client is unique. Each team member is vital.
The Burnette Agency is excited to grow, learn and dream with one another. If you’re passionate about social media, invigorated by the thrill of public relations, creative, excited, or just plain on fire for all things communications, then we would love to hear from you!
FALL SEMESTER INTERSHIP
The Burnette Agency is offering a 16-week internship for a few eager and hardworking individuals. Our team is always on the go creating new ideas and building a strong communications presence for our clients. We do whatever it takes to get the job done and continue to strive towards excellence. If you are looking for hands on experience and the opportunity to join a growing team, we would love to hear from you!
Intern responsibilities include general administrative duties, creative writing, photo researching, creating press releases, pitching, content creation, research, occasionally modeling of client products, and help with photo-shoots and video production. Interns will also have an opportunity to contribute during all meetings and will take on some client responsibilities. Candidates must be available to work 20 hours per week on site. Please email resume, and social media links to apply.
The Social Media Intern will report to the Social Media Account Coordinators and work closely with the company's Owner. Candidate must be available for mandatory meetings on Monday and Thursday at 9:10 AM in Atlanta.
• Social media experience and a high level of familiarity with social media platforms like, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Current college student with a degree in Marketing, Communications, Fine Arts, Business, Public Relations, Graphic Design, or a related field
• Must be available to meet for Mandatory Monday meetings on Monday’s and Thursday’s at 9:10 AM
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office/Google programs
• Strong thinker
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• Must have access to computer & mobile phone
Anticipated Start Date:
August 21, 2017 or August 28, 2017
• Internship -- College Credit or $500 Stipend Available at end of program
How To Apply:
E-Mail email@example.com with a cover letter, resume and links to all of your social media channels.