PART TIME - GRAPHIC DESIGNER
The Burnette Agency is looking for a skilled, mid-level PART TIME graphic designer with both
print, digital, and web experience! You will be working with a variety of clients, each
with their own design styles, so you must be versatile in the content you create.
You must be able to work quickly in a fast-paced environment with tight turnaround
times. And spend at least 20 hours per week in the office.
You will collaborate with our photographer and social media coordinators to plan
content for clients as well as The Burnette Agency.
You must have intermediate knowledge of HTML and Dreamweaver, in order to
code emails into MailChimp templates. You also will be working with Squarespace to
make website changes, and occasionally additional website platforms.
What you will be doing:
- Designing (and basic coding of) e-blasts
- Designing website banners
- Creating social media ads
- Designing print and digital ads
- Creating infographics
- Writing design blogs
- Creating blog graphics
- Selecting photography for graphics
- Collaborating with photographer to communicate shots you may need for designs
- Updating/making changes to The Burnette Agency website
- Brand research
- Developing branding and design improvements for potential and current clients
- Working occasionally on style guides
- Presentation design
- Stationery design
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Proficient in MailChimp
- Proficient in Squarespace
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms like Shopify and BigCommerce a plus!
Please send an e-mail to Arielle@TheBurnetteAgency with your hourly salary/pay requirements and earliest possible start date.