If you are running ads on Facebook and not utilizing retargeting ads, you are missing out. Retargeting ads only show up to people who have already visited your website so you are marketing to an audience that clearly has an interest in your brand.
Currently, the website conversion rate is 2%. With the proper Facebook tracking pixel on your website, you can follow around the other 98% of users who came to your site but didn’t purchase anything.
A study by retargeting vendor Criteo, stated that website visitors who are retargeted with display ads are 70 percent more likely to convert on your website.
Retargeting ad campaigns also have a higher click through rate and a lower cost per click than regular ads that are run on the social media platform.
This underused ad tool is a secret weapon brands are using to help increase return traffic and conversion rates. Getting people to your website is goal number one with any ad that you are pushing out. Why not continue to target individuals already showing an interest?
The world wide web (wow we haven’t used that term in a while) is ever changing. It continues to grow every single day and our Atlanta based social media firm is looking to help clients create stronger brand awareness and increase revenue through strategic use of the tools readily available.
Retargeting Facebook ads are one of the many ways we help our clients. There is so much out there and so much with social media to keep on top of but we are here to help.
If you aren’t already taking advantage of retargeting ads, it’s not too late. Adding a pixel to your website and making sure that your settings are in order is super simple. You can check out our blog here that has more information about retargeting Facebook ads! Or, give us a call to learn more about The Burnette Agency and how we help our clients build stronger brand awareness through social media, public relations and creative services.
We hope to hear from you soon! E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 404.850.2081